Tuesday, February 10, 2015

New book

It's a strange feeling when you finish a book. I wrote, "The End" to the fifth Peter Sparke book on the train home from Zurich last night (I love writing on trains).
Now starts the reviewing and editiing before I send it off to my editor, a fearsome bloke called Joe Donachie who has high standards and gives outstanding feedback. Once Joe is finished with it, I will go through his critique and probably accept ever bit of feedback he gives, then it will be good to go.
The cover is done and already up on Amazon and the launch will be in May.
For those of you who are kind enough to leave reviews on Amazon, I hope you find the next one up to standard. The relationship between Sparke and the amazing Tilly moves more into the spotlight, but Sparke's relationship with crisis management is never far from the plot.
My Templar hero, Salvatore gets some back-story and his role in the Order means that he faces a new challenge.
Hope you enjoy it and thanks to those of you who get in touch. Nothing a writer loves more than hearing from readers. Special hello to a reader in Vancouver WA; your comments on Amazon were so  good that I read them out in the office.

Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment